BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

27 Things That Girls Never Found Out

This was something I came across when I saw Ai Xin’s bulletin, and I couldn’t resist making a post about it.
27 Things That Girls Never Found Out. I would like to explain why.

1. Guys hate sluts even though they had sex with them!(Oh yeah…you're not "popular" if you've slept with more than 6 guys…you're a whore)

I have friends who can’t take it if their girl isn’t a virgin, but for me, I only dislike girls who do not love themselves and would do anything to seek attention, it doesn’t really matter what was in the past, what is more important is the present, if there is.

2. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

I agree, I would do this and yet I would keep an eye on that person and see if she goes jealous. It’s a double edged-sword, u get to build confidence, and find out your target cares about u as well.

3. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

Correction: I would go crazy over someone who I care for when she smiles at me. Sometimes all it need is for her to smile that would be enough.

4. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him

I use to do this when I was young, and I usually end up humiliating myself. But after that, I would just ignore this and just get on with my life, and usually wait for opportunities to introduce myself instead. Man I hate doing stupid stuff to attract people’s attention…it makes me blush whenever I remember what I did before…urgh.

5. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest.

‘Nough said. Who would like to listen to that?

6. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.

Agree. Making him feel secure should be your top priority. If he doesn’t feel so it would be better to do something to regain that confidence in you, smile at him, look at him, and pay attention to him, compliment him, or the best way is kiss him, that would make him feel all the better and I can tell you this works magic.

7. Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.

Hmm…it’s a lesser mistake compared to no.5, but it is also not nice, unless u want him to be pissed and the next time u see that guy he will have a black eye bcoz u told him u were upset with him. Not a smart idea.

8. Guys get jealous easily.

True. There is no such thing as a guy who isn’t jealous, not even the most understanding or the most secure guy would tell u that he is not jealous when his girl is with another guy. Even if he does, he would just take it in and pray that nothing happens. Not that u couldn’t be with other guys, just follow rule no. 6.

9. Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think.

Masculinity has been etched in male blood ever since humans existed. It is the basic instinct to bear any burden and show a tough core so that their partners can feel secure, at the expense of their own discomfort. (No thanks to the recent movie 300, who I believe every guy aims to be a Spartan right now) A good spouse would share it with you, but do not force them to tell if they do not want to, and do not blame them for their wrongdoings, but help them see the light at the end of the road instead. If you cannot help, just tell them you will support them in whatever their decisions may be.

10. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!...uh...never mind..." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsessed about it trying to figure it out.

I really hate this, hanging messages are very misleading. But it is understandable. Sometimes u may forget about what u wanted to say, but then you will make someone very concerned and think and think and think until he might get some random assumptions and conclude without even asking you whether that is what you want. Simply because if we ask to confirm, we are not mindful, if we do not do anything, we will be branded as ignorant, it is really tough to be a guy.

11. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.

Agree this to the core. I can truthfully admit that I can never speak properly to someone I like. In turn whoever I talk with ease can rest assured that I have no other agenda with you, I might even see you as a fellow male counterpart. So if you see me talking weirdly to someone, you can get a good guess, but be sensible, I will not have anything to some old lady, or a guy. I am not gay, nor am I a freak.


12. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

Hmm…dunno, I would tease anyone, this one isn’t a good diagnose. No. 11 would be a better gauge.

13. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
I don’t have to comment. It is true.

14. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.

Same like No. 10, it really bugs guys, but it is kinda unavoidable. Never assume whatever you do or say would be overlooked by someone who cares, they will remember whatever you say better than your PDA planner. I know, because that is what I am.

15. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy's confused, then we're all confused.

Well, all I can say is that guys are totally pathetic when it comes to asking for advice. I usually go screaming at my girl-friends and ask them why the heck girls are stupid, and I would get a far better answer than that. The best way is to consult her best friend, obviously, and u might get a good answer.

16. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."

This one is true, to a certain extent. I have said this before to her and told her to go away, even shocking her when we bumped in Jusco, she tried to strike a conversation with me only to see me walk off in disgust as the freak is right behind her. Rather than telling her to go away, I would just walk off or look in another direction instead. How many times would I have wished she would come after me instead.

17. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you knowsomething's up.

Hmm…not really. I usually talk seriously. So I cannot vouch for that. Hehe.

18. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he'sprobably jealous and likes you.

I admit being so green-eyed that I could burst into The Hulk and throw him off the fourth floor of the school building, but I can honestly say that I have many instances of girls I have liked before going out with other guys, and I do not feel that bad or even that jealous before. I think it usually applies to the kind of guy she is going out with. I avoided her because I had to show my objection, and I would not agree to her choice. It is a simple way to demonstrate my dissent, as any protest to political movements would be as well. You cannot just go on riot and rebel as you like, what I did was really sensible, but it did nothing to change matters.

19. When a guy tells you that you are beautiful, don't say you aren't. It makes them want to stop telling youbecause they don't want you to disagree with them.

I have been trained to praise girls ever since I worked as a sales promoter three years ago. I could overlook my conscience and praise like the mirror in Snow White. But I would never praise anyone beautiful unless I mean it.

20. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.

Yeah, the image of you beside him instead. I have been caught doing that to her, and I got the complaint of “raping” her with my eyes. Eventually, I had to force myself not to look at her in the eyes or anywhere else she was. She made me do it, and it is a very cruel thing she did to me, that she never found out.

21. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.
=.= I don’t really care. Punch all u want.

22. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
Read No. 9

23. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.

Hmm…I hate naïve bitchy people like Xiaxue and Mayzhee, who talk loads of crappy stuff that makes them sound like bimbos that just evolved from the primate world. It is not an excuse for not having general knowledge, it is plainly because u lack the sense to take notice of things around you, and rather focus on stuff that quite frankly, doesn’t mean anything to anybody. Who would care if your laptop is Pink when everything is from the stone age? I rather pay for something that would last a few years and is value for money. Who cares if your room must be completely pink? If u insist, should we paint the floor pink wherever you go? Or even paint anything pink as long as your eyes fall upon it, my god, Nippon will be so happy with you guys…and I can imagine the Spartans wearing pink…urgh. I rather if she has abit of imagination, but has more sense that nothing can be perfect, and make do and take things as they go.

24. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.

Yes. It’s true.

25. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.--If you are going to reject a guy, just do it. Don't say they are like a brother or just good friends, it just hurts even more. Tell them that you aren't interested in a relationship and they will respect you.

I should write a lot about this. I do not hate rejection. I fear rejection. But I rather go for it than sit there and let everything slip away. Being rejected is nothing, it would hurt you for some time, but nothing hurts more when all your concern is taken for granted. Now, like what I said before, being second best is no consolation to any guy who cares about you, and u might as well stab him firmly and kill him rather than telling him to be your friend (See my point Weiqi?) I have kept her email when all she said was she was not interested in any relationships, and I respected her and let her go, and poof, what happened just weeks later? What pains me the most is being lied to. Never, ever, never ever lie when you know you can’t keep the promise at all. I never agreed to what you chose, and look what I brought you. You shouldn’t have said that, and I shouldn’t have left. I take your words very seriously, and I paid the price for being so f***ing obedient.

26. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing butsomehow are drawn even more to them.

Let’s face it, I have not seen a sensible female. Never. I cannot understand their ideas and concepts that are totally tactless and irrational. I can live with a little madness, but I cannot tolerate if she wants her pathway to be painted pink. I will buy her a pair of sunglasses with pink tinted lenses instead. Sigh. Men are from Mars, and women are really from Venus (the extreme heat must’ve burned their senses away)

27. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible.

After Form 6, I needed a month to recover from a sudden fatigue and illness from being concerned with her. Not to mention I lost 21kg just because of that traumatic ordeal. I went from a Size 38 to a 33, and I had to pull my belt tightly to prevent my pants from falling off, and I had these hip-hop pants that were actually fitting in my previous years…I even jumped up in the early hours just because she called and told me she was harassed by some sicko on the phone. I even called that guy back to find out who that idiot was. I would sometimes worry until 3 in the morning and end up sleepy the following and lose concentration in class. I lost my appetite, and worked like mad just to keep myself sane and avoid thinking about her. What makes you think I would care about you less than him? Nobody knew. And 5 years of concern all washed away. As if that is something your 50bucks can pay me back. You can never pay me back, not with money.

0 comments: