BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Annoucement

Making a short notice this time.



I did promise to post about stuff I watched recently and having just finished the last episode of MS Gundam 00, I won't be surprised if I did make myself a long post after this.



I have alot in my mind right now. Especially after today. I don't really like to talk about this, and I don't really care. Nor do I have any remorse or guilt in whatever I have stated. To whine and complain about this makes me nothing more than those hormone imbalanced creatures from Venus.



I do not wish for any comments on this. And I don't f**king care how this goes. That's that.



Before I stop, i think i can add in Setsuna's quote to Marina:


"I wanted to know...why our world is so terminally distorted?


Where did that distortion come from?


Why there are people who are unconciously evil?


Why don't people realise that their evil hurts others?


Why is humanity an existence that only conflicts with itself?


Why there are people who rule, and those who are ruled?


Why do we wound each other?


In spite of all this, why do people live on as they do?"



We can't blame everything on one entity, but we can say that one thing is for sure, those creatures from Venus aren't innocent from these meddlings as well.



In fact, I think they are a huge distortion, and I have been seriously distorted by it.
Not just once, But for so many times.

The worst I can expect is that I would lose others. So?

I'm not like others. Losing friends isn't a pain to me.



Losing my dignity is.

0 comments: