BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gundam Exia (cont'd)...

OK la...make u guys suspense about my Gundam adventure...sorry about the wait...kinda busy nowadays...but anyhow with a late class 2ml...i've decided to update myself and let my loyal readers (ahem, probably just weiqi, eimun and my sis lo) see what i'm up to recently...


Chiang chiang!! My all new Gundam Exia GN-001....
Took this picture while crashing at Wilson's house, spent the whole night making it...

I know some of u will be having the


-______________________________-


look liao....it's small ok? Bcoz i bought the cheaper 1/144 version lo...poor ma... in fact i almost wanted the 1/100 or the 1/60 de lo...but both of them would've occupied my table space and would be standing alongside my newly-bought IKEA lamp ^^(not yet take pic lor...) and it's such an adorable and affordable piece...which the bulb costs even more than the lamp!!! omg....


Btw...dunno why got so many disgusting de observations lo recently...like last week i saw a couple making out in the 2nd row during lecture...the guy was deliberately kissing her neck profusely and had to be restrained by the lecturer...and today i saw a couple making out at McD's ...with the guy "milking" his somehow plump gf using his face on it lo...in public...my friend Chong was having his McChicken and he had a hard time eating...and Wilson was having milkshake!!! LMAO!!!! Need i say more?
And to be told by my friend of an incident regarding a couple trying to copulate in public during a concert is alarming...half of my mind thought of a wasted chance of not being there...the other of the senselessness of the people with no consideration...haiz...and i thought i was open-minded ="= anyhow nothing happened as somebody told them off...urgh...sounds like mating season to me...
Next post...maybe about the series that i have recently watched about, including Gundam 00 and School Rumble...seriously becoming an anime freak nowadays....

1 comments:

weiqi said...

haha..u use a lot of "lo" in this post..