BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One more week...

I haven't been a responsible blogger.

I have tried time and time again to write, but unfortunately I just can't.

Seems like a writer's block, no?

I don't think so. I just feel...

Empty
I appreciate the things people tell me and especially from my family, who has been nothing but supportive. This trip back has been like a recharge to me. It rekindles the flame to work and strive harder. Therefore, I believe I have the need to come back every single year, regardless on how the system goes. Even for a week, I would come back to my homeland.
Things haven't been idle to me. 9 weeks away from my studies, but everyday is filled with different surprises.
By next week, my flight will be taking me back to where my future will be. But deep down, I feel gutted to leave, no matter how long they give me.
I miss the vineyards there, but I miss my mom's garden even more.
I miss Subway there, but I miss the Yin Yeong Baked Bread here even more.
I miss those friendly people there who treat you as an equal, but I miss my family and friends even more.
I miss my dog, Jesse, the most.
Happy times are short, don't waste it away. I'll be sure to take note of that next year.
Nothing's stopping me going back next year. It's a must.

1 comments:

weiqi said...

i can a little bit related to you in the way that i don't really want to leave as home is just the place that you will miss in the whole world. all i ask myself to do is to not to think about it, iif not i will burst into tears.
i hope you are fully charged. good luck to you.