BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Enough

January 10th 2009.

This marks the 1st time entry of a new chapter.

I wish to make this a permanent reminder, therefore I will make this clear to myself:

1. I will not look into the past, instead look towards the future and how it is going to shape things around us. Nothing in this world is stagnant for too long.

2. I will understand the limits of my powers and realize that with my current influence nothing seismic can shift the balance, until i develop the wings to do so, I will bear the brunt. I can complain, but I cannot change it, yet.

3. I will swallow all the guilt and see to it that this is the best it goes. I have flunked 3 years of my life, it should stop now. Not for the sake of not helping others fail utterly, but not giving myself more frustrations in the future.

4. I will stand my stead and hold on towards the bitter end. Drudgery is what makes miracles come true. Without the sheer force of willpower, nothing would've been done. I must hold on and make it through.

5. I have to take charge of my life. Bragging rights have to be earned. Right now I have nothing, I should start earning my spurs now.

6. Destruction of others is futile, gives no advantage, no leverage. Living better than others is the best way you can repay their spite.

7.Stop talking and do more. It takes action to make things come true.

8. Stop thinking and do more. Thinking helps judgement, too much thinking wastes time.

I guess that's all I can remember now.

I will remove every piece of scrap of her from my memory, leaving nothing. Finito.

I only require a small request from all my friends who read this: Remind me time to time. I may forget, and I hope I will move on from this point. 6 years ago I made a turnpoint in my life, I can do it again.

Life is too precious to be wasted so. But I have better things to look after.

0 comments: