BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

One Word

I’ve been getting tagged by tons of memes that I lost count of those I needed to do.
In fact the one I hated most is about the 25 random things. I think I got tagged by that 1st…
The problem is that I can’t be random….. I just think before I write…T.T
Ok la gimme time ok?? Therefore I’ve come across a meme that I wasn’t tagged and saw that it was much easier to manage than the random one…so I want to do this one 1st…
Be noted, my blog is also linked to Facebook so probably most of the people would’ve read this there too. Beware those who get tagged. Muahahaha…

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It's not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag the person you received it from!
1. Where is your cell phone? -Closeby
2. Your significant other? -Single
3. Your hair? -Buzzed
4. Your mother? -Facebook-ing
5. Your father? -Selection-ing
6. Your favorite place? -Ipoh
7. Your dream last night? -Wonky
8. Favorite drink? -Solo!
9. Your dream/goal? -Win!
10. What room you are in? -Hallway
11. Your hobby? -Thinking
12. Your fear? -Death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? -NASA
14. Where were you last night? –Wilson’s
15. Something that you aren't? -Pompous
16. Muffins? -Erm…
17. Wish list item? -Grades
18. Where you grew up? -Eepooohhhh
19. Last thing you did? -Bathing
20. What are you wearing? -PJs
21. Your TV? -Nada
22. Your pet(s)? -Jesse!
23. Friends? -Fun
24. Your life? -Sienzzzz
25. Your mood? -Upbeat
26. Missing someone? -Several
27. Car? -Kancil
28. Something you're not wearing? -Underwear
29. Your favorite store? -1U
30. Your favorite color? -Blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? -Today
34. Last time you cried? -Monday
35. Who will resend this? -Tagged
36. One place that I go to over and over? -Wilson’s
37. One person who emails me regularly? -Victor Kwah

There! That should keep the hungry wolves happy for a while. ^_^

0 comments: