BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Coming soon...

A couple more days, and something is going to happen.

Yes, it's my 21st birthday.

I have gone a long way since then. I've always wondered since I was young how I would feel getting there, and where I would be at that time.

Now, I'm days away from reaching adulthood.

Honestly, I don't feel anything at all, but this should be a big deal!

I was applying for my working visa last month and my counsellor noticed it and asked me if I would be celebrating the occasion. I wondered if I would. We'll see how it goes.

I have to stop writing because I have a rectum irritation and I feel the need to answer the call of nature XD I know this is disgusting but wahay! That's just me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More often than not, its the parents, relatives and maybe some friends who gets excited about the occasion rather than the b-day boy or girl. for myself, i still feel pretty much like a 12 year old out to see the world, rather than a 21 year old who had been there done it.

Anonymous said...

well, my 21st birthday was nothing and until now, when i turned 23, it was much more subdued ( i had to work on that day,and summore i was in redang getting burnt to death and shouted vulgar words by the production people!)

so its great to be 21, but in a sense that you have to know that as you get older, birthdays are not a big deal anymore. I am still dealing with it.