BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Equations

Exam mood...so this is a short post.
So upset i'm not doing what i'm supposed to do that whole semester. Slacking and stuff. It would take a miracle to pass everything right now. Sigh.
See mom? I'm studying now.
This is Maths.
Chemistry. (Even though I'm only going to do Materials next sem wtf)

Statistics(Dunno why, also not my subject, but study interest ma... :p )


Electrical and Electronic Engineering(nah...something more to what I study).


See, I even write my aims. Am so pumped up to do work now..^^


Bwahahahahaha...funny leh! Got this email from someone, it's soooooo true.

Ok back to studies. IF not kena supplementary exam I die ler... T.T

1 comments:

weiqi said...

i super like the 1st picture..its so farnee..rofl..
but if woman=problem, then man are creatures who love problems,chase after problem,later create problems and raise problems(pun intended)..haha..