BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rude Invasion

I know this is abrupt.

I haven't even properly introduced myself.

But then.

I had this urgent well, urge to rant. So, here we are, me typing out my rants, you reading the rants of a complete stranger while thinking who the f*** is this???

Ever wished you had the ability to read other people's minds? Ever wished that humans could be less complicated than evolution made us to be??
Ever wished there were no such things as standards set by the society??
Ever wished you could just bash someone in the head, dig out his/her brains, scrutinise every neuron carefully--a process which seemed to be less complicated than trying to guess what's going on inside instead???

Well, come find moi, and togetehr we can devise plans on how to dissect other people's skulls and brains without getting jailed by laws(none other than the results society's standards again)

Just stop fucking with my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!STOP IT!!!!LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!
Leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*takes deep breath*

Okay that's all I wanna say.

:) its a beautiful day, beautiful world, with beautiful people. :)

Thats all.

2 comments:

-tAkEmOtO- said...

Go watch Heroes, there's one guy who can hear people's thoughts.

Apparently he used it to his advantage and made his wife a happy person, though not for long. But u get the point. I would want that power as well.

Unfortunately that would not affect those who speak without their minds lo. Like that de person no use lo.

Anyway humans are complex creatures. That's why i gave up studying psychology during Form 3. It's so unpredictable and yet so obvious sometimes. (There was also the crappy seniors i had in counselling club that made me quit also la) Never understood why psychology or psychiatry is a branch lo. No use de.

People respond differently de lo. Sigh.

I wish it was that easy. Then I wouldn't have made so much mistakes.

Imagine u knew somebody likes u and u like them, wouldn't that be easy to know where and when to confess?

Imagine if we can read each others' thoughts , then no need those secret spy recordings la, James Bond la, interrogations la or court hearings lo. Just read through people's hearts can liao. Even psychology is irrelevant then wtf. Not that it's relevant anyway sigh.

I sometimes like it that way. Dunno why. I wish i knew when to say those words. Then i wouldn't be 21 and yet still never had a gf lo.

weiqi said...

apa terjadi, moi???