BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I love My Beanie!!!

Dunno what's wrong with people nowadays...
Recently bought a beanie from a trip during mid-sem break. (Yes, i had the guts to move around even though most people are catching up on their studies during that period of time.) I thought it looked okay so i bought it as a souvenier and the only hat that I could look good wearing on.

Since then, I wore it on days where it was abit chilly, or when I had woke up late and my hair was going all over the place, and the easiest and most viable solution was to wear the beanie.


Me in my beanie=Terrorist??

Swt wtf, I wished my wild hair would turn into something like this instead, then I wouldn't be wearing anything at all.

Usually it turns out like this....





Now now, don't panic. That's just me after a shower. Thought I'd scare you guys. Haha XD

Isn't that terrifying?

That makes me a "terror-ist" then XD

Seriously, i've just jeapordized any potential partners with this pic, though wth. It's me, hate me, f*** off.

So now, Desmond who is my coursemate suddenly said to me that I looked like a terrorist with that beanie on. Now being someone from China, I couldn't blame him, probably he never even seen a terrorist before, well if the Tibetians and Taiwanese aren't counted, maybe he didn't, but you can say i was abit annoyed with that.

WHY WHY WHY must I be equated to a Terrorist?

Me the smiling terror-ist...me smiling terrifies everyone....



It's not like I look like one, do I look like one?


Eh...you are a LWL supporter...I bomb u later i tell u ha!




If you don't know how a terrorist looks like, then this is a good guideline.



The epitome of terrorism...OBL

Or even this.





Or even this....





Sorry Suet Li mempergunakan you again...XD (She doesn't even know me and I'm using her as reference twice...) I'm so dead.

Anyhow, it's just a stupid outburst. How can a nice little beanie make me one of the most dangerous man on Earth?

Me planning a terror plot...to consume all siew yoke at BBQ restaurant!!!




Might as well go tie a bomb on my waist and walk around shouting "Allahuakhbar!" (God Is Great in Arabic) and go kapoof like Worms.

It's just bothers me.

Wouldn't you?

5 comments:

Wen Zhee said...

since when u become on of the JIs??

weiqi said...

sweat..camwhore wor..*laugh at u*

Wen Xuan said...

wah...i wanna beanie too! buy for me can ar??

gosh oh gosh...so nice...gosh...(sounding like David Archuleta)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say, but the beanie made you look more gay than terror-like... even when you're plotting about chomping down all siew yoke in a bbq...

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA...you look like one HELL of a freaking Einstein man!!!