BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Inspiration From Kenny...Part 2

OK…I have the nerve to finish both of them at one day…so might as well get on with it…

OK…let’s see…men fall in love with their eyes…hmm…you know what, I’m going to admit and say that men do fall in love with their eyes…

I might as well admit that I liked girls usually by looking at them, as the 1st impression is always important to me…if you cannot zap me in the 1st encounter…boy u need to try very hard for me to notice you after that…

Alright, before u start your chant of chauvinistic pig, I might as well defend my case.
Ok…fine, this time, instead of using the old school talk and talk and talk…I will use another approach…I will in fact, set an example by telling the world what kind of females attract me, even when they are not trying to…

Indeed, I am using a lot of guts just to write this, anyhow, whatever…this would give girls a good idea of what they should not be if they ever think of attracting me…I know I know, I can hear the sounds of vomit sloshing out of your throats…but hear me out ok? A girl has her fantasies, so give a guy a break and let him have his?

Here are, the ten girls that apparently I could think of immediately , that would appeal to me.
So here goes:

10.Kirsten Dunst.

After watching Spidey, I felt like being Venom. But I wouldn’t have hung here from a taxi like 60feet above the ground… instead I would slap Spidey to his senses and tell him what a girl he is losing for his idiocy. Then again, not! I would keep Mary-Jane and let him rot…lol…she’s pretty good at what she does, there was this movie called Bring It On which she was the Vice-Captain of the Cheerleading Squad that were supposed to be National Champions…that was where I noticed her. She always had this sweet, knowing smile and that girlish squirms that seemed adorable an any instant. The reason that I put her on the tenth is basically, she smokes. And I hate smokers…might as well tell me that you smoke rather than tell me that stupid excuse again…It turns me off far better than anything else…


9. Jessica Alba.

Ooo…most of you would know her as Sue Storm in the Fantastic Four… I knew her as the Dark Angel, who had a microchip at the back of her neck...and she could kickass with her superhumans strength...hmm... I didn’t think of her as pretty until recently, where she turned out to be like this, super-hot actress, and btw, she looked really great as Sue Storm in the movies, with her really generous smiles and that girl-next-door feel. She recently turned out to be one of the most desirable bikini models, ranking with ppl like Pamela Anderson. She’s not heavy with those bombs, but she has this well-tanned, healthy and sunny appearance that really appeals to most men. Again, you don’t need to be fair to be pretty.

8. Hayden Panettiere.

1st impression, a beautiful name. And yet, another cheerleader. And this one can jump of a seven-storey building and survive without a single scratch. Anyway, u won’t have to worry if this one threatens to kill herself because, you know…she can’t get hurt. But that doesn’t mean u can go on and cheat on her, she’s the perfect suicide bomber u know. I dunno why I have these weird coincidences with cheerleaders. There was one that everybody knows I like that was an ex-cheerleader, and these two, and there’s one more who actually asked me out once, and god knows why she did it. Anyway, I was away, and I’m really flattered with her invitation. She deserves better. Anyway, Claire(as she is well-known as) has this really great appearance that doesn’t make you feel awkward in front of her. She’s just this genuine, girl-next-door feel and friendly student that doesn’t rely on popular students to win the Homecoming Queen. She has in fact, a geeky friend that she shared her secret with and he proved loyal until he was dealt with by the Haitian. Another note, people just need to be themselves and that is really attractive. No point rubbing up with those so-called popular nitwits that do all sorts of stupid stuff in order to fit in, or be noticed.


7.Rainie Yang.
Finally, an Asian. I know plenty of you would wonder if I’d ever pick an Asian with seemingly never-ending rantings on Caucasians. This one, as we all know her well as the Princess of Cuteness. In fact, she is indeed, cute. Now, cute is one thing, but being talented is another. Her music was dissed by my sifu, David Tao as being amateurish. But she did well for her 1st album, and by the second album, her last song, Que Yang, was one of the most beautiful songs I’ve ever heard. The method of singing felt absolutely fitting and it sounded faint, weak, whilst giving out a lamentation to a past relationship. It is not an easy song to sing, mind you. I wish you could try and do it the way she did, and you’ll understand. And her recent movie, she played a lesbian that seeked love towards another female counterpart. She did it rather bravely, being unorthodox and willing to sacrifice her image for the movie. She even wanted to shed her cute image in order to pursue even complex characters. A very, very hardworking girl. But unfortunately, her verbal instincts weren’t as keen as her cuteness, and she offended plenty of people by saying things she shouldn’t have. It’s not totally her fault, but being an entertainer, it’s good to do research and avoid touchy issues.

Rainie the Lesbian in Water-Lilies...




6. Anne Hathaway.

Oh dear. The Devil Wears Prada. She did magnificently. Once she was amongst the highest echelons of appealing females in my list, being the type of mature women that I would find appealing, but anyhow, she was giving me this very stereotype image that I got bored with. Oh yes, she was stunning in The Princess Diaries. And I believed that she was a Princess. I wish a prince would marry her and make her one instead. Lol. She became even more impressive in the 2nd sequel where she looked even more beautiful... she sang also a duet with one of my idols, Julie Andrews. She could sing, she could dance. She looks great. ‘Nough said.

5.Ariel Lin.
For those who don’t know her. She’s a rising star in the Taiwanese entertainment industry. Best known for her role in It Started With A Kiss. It was one of the shows that I manage to be patient with and finished it with satisfaction. Ok, notice that I put ppl like Jessica Alba, Kirsten Rainie and Anne behind her, even if she lacks in looks compared to the other 5. I wish I could put her even higher on the list. I’ve noticed her since she just appeared on the industry, and I’ve been keeping tabs with her works. She did loads of dramas with various famous actors, like The Seventh Grade(gods, she played the Captain for the Cheerleading Squad!), Love Contract, The Secret Garden, etc, etc. She even got nominated for Best Actress in The Golden Horse Awards. From what I know, she comes from a single parent family, and being the eldest, she was the breadwinner of the family, and she worked hard so that she could support her family and help them get a better life. It touched me that she was this strong, steady lady who wouldn’t care the BS of how her life would be without a man. This is one that I really admire for her resilience.

It Started with a Kiss(drama)...Everybody wants to be that guy!



4. Emma Watson.

Aha, that is something I’d expect from ppl who hear of this name. Yes, she’s Hermione Granger in Harry Potter, and the sole reason I would still to watch Harry Potter movies. I know this sounds shallow. It’s just luck that Rowling picked a small rosebud in her cast that turned out to be a real stunner. She did well as Hermione Granger. Unlike the norms of the men, who obey the 3Ds rule: Achievements: D, Intelligence: D, Cup Size: D. I actually prefer women who present more intelligence and are successful in their own field. Maybe it is the fact that my mom was rather intelligent and capable, (though I’m not so sure now), but being stupid isn’t something I look forward to have in a spouse. But I know everyone would agree on that she looks pretty, and I’m sure she’ll be even more so in the future. Hopefully J


Now, the Top Three…


Getting restless? Here we go.



3. Joanna “Jojo” Levesque.


Hmm, I dunno what to say about her. Except that I noticed this Lindsay Lohan lookalike in RV. But it turned out it wasn’t La Lohan, but an up and coming singer called Jojo. And my gods, she is another stunner, and she’s like what? 16? And do you think a 16 year old would look like this? I know I sound like a paedophile here, but no, I have no inclination towards children, in fact, I find it horrendous to even expose children to such matters before they are mature. Anyway, go on, make assumptions. I don’t care. I am not a freak. Jojo, is in fact a great singer. She has already two albums to her name, and her latest, The High Road, included songs like Too Little, Too Late, and How to Touch A Girl. The latter sounds cheesy, but wait till you hear the vocal chords this girl has. She has a very powerful voice that would hit the heavy ballads like what Whitney and Mariah did. It’s only a matter of time until she turns into a more, professional singer with more originality. I only wish her well in whatever she does, though I pray not the Lindsay Lohan Route.


2. Jolin Tsai.
Sigh. I’ve been pondering long and hard enough whether to put her in 1st or 2nd. Everyone knows her. The Dancing Diva. She started out as this thin, ordinary looking girl that I couldn’t care less of. With a SClub 7 song that I wasn’t too happy with. Naturally I wasn’t keen on her music. It was when she came back from a serious tussle with her company that she began to show real potential. Her 1st album after that sold brilliantly, with the help of her ex-rumoured bf, Jay Chou. And she conveyed this really fashionable, up-to-date, trendiness that attracted thousands to flock under her banner once more. Mind you, she even went up a tempo when she tore away from the dependence on Jay, and broke away from her record company, and joined one that was previously unknown. The Dancing Diva, her past album, was a great hit. And she even spent millions learning acrobatics and gymnastics to add more stuff onto her alreadyy impressive resume. I went to her concert last year and she did this up in the air, gymnastics with only her legs as support, like 50feet up in the air, no harness. Personally, I find her eagerness and willingness to achieve perfection endearing. Her concert was amazing, and worth every penny of it. I did mention several times to people how impressed I was with her diligence and her attitude, though not everyone agreed with me. Many said that I was only interested because she suddenly had this, overnight-grown assets, which I beg to differ. I wouldn’t have mattered if she had nothing at all. She was this amazing chameleon that could turn from sexy to cute in a jiffy. She could dance to a high tempo and then suddenly go into a ballad with no worries at all. I’m really impressed with her.



And yes, the moment you’ve all been waiting for, who is this person that has the dare to sit on the top?




1. Alexis Bledel.


Yes, and yes, Rory Gilmore. Where there is nothing more appealing than this sweet, nice and clever girl living with her whacky mother at Stars Hollow. I admit I do watch Gilmore Girls whenever I can, in fact, I love it. I love watching how cute she is, and how she goes with her everyday life. She’s the smart, talkative, but shy girl who wants everybody to like her. And in fact, I don’t believe anyone in it who doesn’t like her, maybe except Paris, who is a downright rich snob. But anyhow, I just like the way she looks, and how comfortable she looks. No thick makeup, no fake sorority, no cheerleading. Just Rory, the book-loving genius, like me J. Rory Gilmore’s qualities are something I really would like to have for my spouse. .To me, she is indeed, perfect.


We want Rory!!


Now, after presenting this list, I hope I shed light on what men like me want. We don’t want bimbos or women who just know how to look good, and have absolutely nothing underneath their thick makeup. We also want people who would also make us comfortable. Among these women, there are some of those who I might not feel comfortable with. And those don’t normally go far up the list. Some of them may look good, but are absolutely rubbish underneath. I don’t ask for something much, but I do wish I could have something as pleasant as that. It’s no crime to dream. And dreams drive passion. Passion drives success.

PS: This is subject to pleasant reading. Do not, in fact, create a hullabaloo on this matter…this is something done, on a spontaneous basis, and will not be responsible for any losses or harm caused.

2 comments:

weiqi said...

hmm..i think girls would wan to be the girl in the movie ISWAK..haha

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.