BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Inspiration From Kenny...

Just had a quick read through my usual sites before I start kicking off to my studies that something totally got me hooked…and somehow I am willing to suffer the wrath of the lecturer tomorrow and write this, for no matter what it takes…I simply must write this…

Talk about timing…I have been struggling with myself trying to blog a teeny weeny post but to no avail.

And this one pops out…and I just couldn’t help but nod my head vigorously like a guy after ecstasy… not that I have had any experience before, mind you…

I went through Kenny Sia’s blog and he had this very very fresh post…those who dunno him, he’s like a household name to bloggers… I mean by in terms of household otaku’s or ppl who just like a piece of fun on the net…anyway, here’s his blog…www.kennysia.com….and go get a good read through before u read whatever I am going to say afterwards…u can do the other way around…like I care…

Kenny wrote…Is it true that girls fall in love with their hearts and guy fall in love with their eyes?

To me, totally…though I must give allocation and set the limits as any good function would…like, Men must be Real… and Men who are in the range of between adolescents and single men in their late 40s… winkwink*…trying to do my revision as well as writing this…lol…

I don’t know whether it’s legal to continue on with someone’s work on the net…but im not really trying to set anything here…it’s just that this occurs to me as something that I felt strongly inclined to write about…so Kenny, if u r not happy with this…or ur some die-hard fan of his and threatens to kill me if I post this on…tell me politely please? I’m happy to comply…anyway…it makes more sense this way…don’t wear a mask and read the warning on youtube ok?

OK…straight to business…

Ask any girl…ok I mean normal, lovesick girls who are waiting for their knight in shining armour… and they’ll tell u that they’d like something in those fairytale stories that their parents read to them when they go to sleep…I used to get read into bed…the same stories…only I don’t remember them… I wonder if my parents read to me WoT or LOTR for my bedtime stories…I wonder what would happen to me? Lol.

Ok girls would just simply tell u things like, nice, loving, caring, mindful, (caring and mindful sounds like AMC’s motto…anyway this one girl’s real suggestions on the guy of her dreams), no need to be handsome, just that he must love me and pamper me and make me live happily ever after!

Next thing you know, the knight in shining armour would be a guy with Mohawks as his helmet plumes, piercings so much that it would make the metal detector in airports ring like hell as his armour…and rides a Ducati 999 as his steed….and he would give you all sorts of signs that you’d swear that it was not nice as he snickers off with the girl that you’ve been waiting for say, ten years?

Btw, they only just met…and you’ve been trying so hard to change from that oily slimy greasy kid, to a well-groomed, well-mannered, loving, caring, gentlemen. And that is all because you thought, you’d fit the bill of that knight in shining armour…
Sounds terrible doesn’t it?

Next thing you’d ask is, what did I do wrong? Didn’t I fit your criteria?

And when you try to profess your undying love to her and say everything that need to be said…and she turn you down with this well-rehearsed verse that I think is written in the manuals of How to Reject A Guy…if there is ever such a kind of book, which I believe might exist…since I came across a book called Why Men Marry Bitches…I read through it…and couldn’t agree more…lol

Ok…she’ll say…You’re a nice guy, so-and-so…but you’re just not my type. I’m sure you’ll find someone suitable for you…thank you for telling me this…we just don’t click…
Sounds familiar? I bet any man that has been shown the door would agree with this mantra…

I think it’s bollocks…

I have a friend here that posts on her blog about the kind of men women want…and it sounds a lot like the Knight in Shining Armour Theory, and personally, I do not believe that any women would follow that guideline of having nice guys as their partners…I mean not willingly, and I’m sure u’ll hear cases where women end up with those guys is mainly when they are recently dumped by their REAL Knight In Shining Piercings…and here are those lapdogs that would happily, no…hyenas that would happily lap up all the leftovers that they’ve left behind…talking about picking up an old sock…that is the real truth underneath,

That nice guys end last.

The thing is, why the hell would girls keep saying that they want nice-guys when they would simply pick up Arth compared to Kenny who like cuddly toys(aww)?
If you like guys with beastly spikes, and rebellious behavior, just say so…nobody’s gonna laugh at you for that…in fact, thank you for telling me that, but I would no way, go pierce myself to look like a tragedy at the earring store just to impress girls…

I believe that there is no crime in speaking out whatever type you actually like instead of having that oh-so-fake goody-two-shoes idea of having sweet nice guys…..it’s pathetic.

This in fact creates a nation of sweet, nice, caring gentlemen who couldn’t get a date at all…while the minority of rebels get to feast like kings on a feastday…I mean on the women, who think with their hearts?

What Kenny said is right…Women think with hearts, but apparently, hearts have no eyes….
I can immediately give several examples about real girls who apparently functions in such manner, and the manner of their ending…I can safely say that the f(x) or output was that neither ended up happily ever after…

About egotistical men, I dunno about this…though being egotistical and sarcastic=attractive…I happen not to find any suitable partners at all…does that mean it has a discriminant? If so…hmm…but House doesn’t occur to me as the handsome type…I might rule out looks…any other ideas? Please lobby it on the comments part…thanks.

Look, I don’t mean to belittle women or be chauvinistic… it’s just very offending and annoying. As I find out with many other men, that women use the same excuse, over and over again. And yet you ask where have all the good men gone?

Well, they’re here, and they’ve all turned out to be the ones that you’ve pushed aside…
So please girls, if you wish to have a wider range of selection of men like what you have for items at Tesco’s, I suggest that you put serious consideration into the type of men you REALLY like…and stop giving us the you’re a nice-guy excuse…if we’re nice, why wouldn’t you pick us?
Coming up next…guys who think with their eyes…lol

0 comments: