BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Short Update (wtf)

Short Update: (Which would then become longer and longer until it becomes boring wtf)

Finished my supplementary exams! Was sooooo happy that I spent my whole night dotA-ing to my heart's content, Shiva with Luna rules! PA with 2 Battle Furies and Helm of the Dominator is perfect! I even killed Venomancer while he was invisible and my splash damage made it die...it made me laugh so hard and I've kept a replay of it.

Maybe I should ask my sis on how to make those clips like Pizzaslice111...

Instead of packing up, I'll be going out and shopping for some stuff. I need to get things like Cherries for mom and Smoked Almonds and Arnott's Sesame Biscuits back for Michele.

One week left!

It's been more than a year since I've left home. And even though I miss Ipoh, I've come to get used to this place. It's not that bad, just a tad tooo boring. Nightclubs are racist, Chinese restaurants are not up to standard, and it's rare to find a gorgeous female in the University, let alone the whole city. Sigh.

I bet my relatives would be so dissapointed that I won't be bringing any nice Caucasian girl back to boost our gene pool. I bet they would be horrified if I brought one back from China, but hey, strengthening our own gene pool isn't that bad right? But again the idea of having cute-mixed kids with blue eyes seem tempting. But then I need to make myself eligible...which is, NOT!

Seriously not having much to look forward to going back. I know I need to go and visit everyone, call up a few friends and well just try to see everyone before I go back. Two months isn't long, but I'll try to make the most out of it.

I'll pray hard not to see her anywhere, because I really won't know what to do if I'd see her walking around with her new 'slave' Andrew.

Then again, it got me thinking about a question she always said: " Why can't we just stay friends? You don't have to ignore me and treat me like garbage whenever I'm attached. It hurts me."

The truth is, given the choice of not liking you previously, you would never have qualified as a friend to me. You attitude,personality, priorities and mindset are totally not in sync with mine. Besides, your friends don't mean anything to you. All you want is just attention and be idolized for your egoistic and naive nature. You don't care about your friends, and if you weren't boycotted and dumped, you'd never change and believe in "karma", and you'll be as bad as before. When it happened, you only want to change so that you won't be hit by punishment or karma. Does that make a difference?

No

So does that answer your question? I think my friends know how I treat them, I don't use them, that's for sure. I do whatever it takes to help them, and I always stand by them when they need support. We'd never always agree, but at least I don't care if they'd help me, I just enjoy their company. Look at yours, who are just obsessed with what guys you date, how many have you been confessed to, what guys did things for you, and those who are so keen on nailing you. We'd never match, unless I turn dandy and womanize, which is when hell freezes over; or when you change, which is when heaven burns in flames.

Just give it up.

1 comments:

weiqi said...

hey hey, got anything for me???*tak tau malu*