BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Lost Wallet

Apparently I have this amazing ability.

The ability to make my wallet dissapear so abruptly that the owner does not even notice it until a certain length of time after its dissapearance.

This is not the 1st time it happened. This is in fact the third time this has happened since I came here.

Amazingly, with luck and honestly from the people around here, I've managed to recover previously my wallet unscathed TWICE. Which means, everything intact, all the money and documents inside. I was astounded and very very impressed with the high level of morality the people here have, despite the usual annoyances I came across from the locals where they binge to death on weekends, run around like nutcases and ask stupid questions. Though they seem to be lack of morality, they make up for honesty and sincerity. I don't hate you guys, I just am not used to the way of life here.

All I wish is that I hope for a third time lucky. But I think even being something from above, which I now highly doubt its existence, would be frustrated with this seemingly amazing "ability" I have come to inherit. My parents have pointed out the possibility of the dissaperance of my spouse in the future should I keep this thing up. Losing it a couple of times is bad enough, but for it to happen three times, this is unprecedented. Even friends have been chiding me and especially Terence, who I berated for being a bad DotA player, took this oppotunity to take a swipe back at me and said I deserved it.

To the extent that, I admit I am not a good person to take hold of any responsability. I should be ashamed, and yes, I should be more careful.

But honestly Terence, you've said too much and somehow the annoyance has been rather hard to bear. You reactions in the games today have shown you being unreceptive of the criticism which you, quite frankly proved to us yet again today.

If you want to shut us up and give you some respect, earn it. Stop feeding and making stupid mistakes. I think Jeremy says it all:" Look at that, another chapter of the Noob Supremacy. Chase-kill and yet getting creeped and killed."

Which in fact I would be happy to show some really unbelievable things really poor players do that makes this quote a rather harsh comment. Take note that if you don't understand some of the things, it's alright. But it seems quite straightforward and you can see why we enjoy this game so much.




Part 2 of it:



Courtesy of Pizzaslice111, the person responsible of patching all of these up. Catch his other works in You Tube. Put his name there on the search box and you'll get tons of other cool clips he's made about dotA.

Hell, I don't intend to insult you man, but I had my share of criticism and I've made up for it. You've seen me play today with vindication and I've proven myself. I let my performance do the talking.

Anyway thanks for the advice you gave me. I hope you'd bounce back.

0 comments: