BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Urban dictionary

I just finished my class and I have nothing to do but to check on updates on Facebook and my Webmail and my blog and anything just to keep my eyes from squinting (I was rushing for Maths this morning and the one thing that I couldn't find was my spec, it was when I put my contacts on I found it. I was already 10 minutes late. FML)

Anyway the new contacts felt way better than the previous one, though the consistence of the liquid that it is submerged with felt suspiciously like s***n. But no, it's not white. So rest assured (yeah rite as if I would put it on if it were s***n, duh.)

So I went on my usual blog-hopping and came across Audrey's new post it made me curious to find out my name on urbandictionary after interesting definitions of Timothy and Audrey :p

I was suspecting some awful references but to my surprise:

The definition of Phillip:

1. He is the reason I wake up in the morning and the air beneath my wings. Yeah you wish you were that guy.
Example: Phillip is the shit.

248 Up, 94 Down (I guess some people are just jealous)

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH YEAH ;)

Then here is another

2. Greek God of s*x; known for his amazing looks and long endurance.
Example: He's been going at it as long as Phillip!


OMG OMG OMG

ANDDDDD.......

My all time favourite.

3. Known as the coolest kid in the world to males, and an absolute stud who has the best body around to females. The name Phillip is replaceable with GOD.

Example:
Matt: Phillip, your the man!
Random girl 1: OMG YOU ARE SO HOTT! Can I have some of your nuts!?!?!?!
Phillip: Uhh, sure? *hands her a can of peanuts*

I guess it can't be denied. I am a GOD. :p

Oh so I went and explored more :p

Derrin:
1. action; performance; execution.

Example: How yew be derrin? (Awwww.....)

Jeremy:
1.A named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or pen*s. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
Example: We had a child and it had a very large p**is so we named it Jeremy.

OR

2. A guy who is smart and has a big p***s
Example: Dang, I wish I was like that Jeremy over there.

OR

3. A type of bra strap.
Example: my chest is held up by Jeremy. (And his nick in dotA is Bra Bra :p)

Terence:

1. One whom dresses in ladies gowns and enjoys slapstick violence. Often cuddly and fluffy.
Example: "Steve is a right Terence"

2. An extremely attractive gentleman, usually irish with black hair and blue eyes and is packing serious heat.Residing in NYC. Often incredibly rude, selfish, narcissistic, and tasteless. A synonym for jerk or a**hole.
Example: I'm gonna break up with my boyfriend and b**e me some Terence. That guy was such a freakin Terence!

3. A Terence is a slang word for a man who likes ladies things. Used by the popular "Terence the Transvestite Teddy"
Example: You are a right Terence in that hat Bob.

Go on, have a try and see how you perform!!

0 comments: