BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bitter...

Was forced to eat humble pie today, not really happy about it.

This doesn't concern the conceited monkey stated previously, which I think would be an even bitter pill to swallow.

I used to think having the ability to read someone's mind was a powerful weapon, but now I would rather not read anyone's mind at all, especially hers.

Apparently I could now, and I've just seen something that just kicked me into senses and somehow as much as I want to be in denial like our dear Prime Minister, I have to take this in, listen to her rather than assume, and just accept this as a fact.

Seriously I'm not happy,

I'm not happy with the thing I just read.

I AM UPSET!!!

Can someone comfort me instead? Because I really don't know how to respond to this...and I need to do some work, sigh.

I've just lost my aim, my passion, my vengence and my anger all in one go. I have no reason to retialate and do what I intend to do four years after this. Which would sound like a good news for Weiqi, and all those people in support of him.

I was gravely mistaken.

In denial I am, but I will take this in deepest consideration.

Conscience guide me, for I shall need it in the days to come.

PS: I've always thought I was DSAI fighting against the oppression, instead, now I feel like oppression was from me instead.

Happy now?

1 comments:

weiqi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.